Foundation / Corporation
Grants to USA K-12 schools for an evidence-based running program to help students develop and adopt a healthy lifestyle. Participants set a goal of running the distance of four marathons over the course of the running season and receive rewards for milestones they reach.
GrantWatch ID#: 175930
The cost to develop, deliver and support the implementation of the Marathon Kids program is $15 per participant. Grantees receive funding in the form of a coupon code redeemable to cover all or partial associated costs. Award amounts will vary.
The Marathon Kids program includes:
- Running club curriculum available digitally (Coach’s Guide, Session Cards, Mileage Trackers, and more).
- Four exclusive Nike rewards for each participant
- Nike “Coach” shirt for you, and one for your co-coach.
- Access to Marathon Kids Connect digital lap tracking app and reporting platform.
- Direct customer service and guidance from the Marathon Kids team.
- Resources to involve parents, administrators, and community members.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please contact email@example.com with questions or call 512-477-1259.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming